Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:56 AM
I just got my flare kit yesterday, but I have no clue where this thing mounts in the car. Can anybody help me out?? Thanks

Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:59 AM




Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 11:03 AM
Here is a link to what I'm talking about:

http://www.street-line.net/jdm/toy_cav/parts/flare.htm
Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:05 PM
lol
thats pretty interesting i dont think ive ever seen that
good luck
i havo no idea



Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:06 PM
you know, they made the jews ware flare.....not cool man.


nice


"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Image
Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:24 PM
Thanks anyway guys, if anybody else has any clue please let me know.
Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 4:12 PM
wtf is that and why would you buy it???, i think it would be cool to mount on your hood and shoot it at people but that is just me



Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:44 PM
U spent 60$ on a flare...
But regardless, I think it prolly goes in the trunk in one of the push pin holes.

-Seth



Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:00 PM
No, I didn't buy it from Street-Line. I got it on ebay for $12.
Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:51 PM
o, ok

-Seth



Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, August 19, 2006 11:39 PM
it goes where our hood release goes. but since the release is there it wont fit there being that the passenger side in a toyota cav is the drivers side on our cars. i would put it in the trunk like wizkiddrummer suggested, i have one as well but never thought of anywhere to put it, pretty good idea!!



simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas

Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Sunday, August 20, 2006 5:31 AM
Thanks, I was beginning to wonder if anybody had one besides me. I guess I'll mount in the trunk somewhere.
Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Sunday, August 20, 2006 5:48 AM
Why don't you ask Mike! You bought it from him on ebay. He is the one to ask. I forget where it goes, but I could find out if you don't ask him.




Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:43 AM
Look at the passenger side(right) kick panel. A little trimming of the plastic is all you have to do. Already a hole for the mount there.
Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Sunday, August 20, 2006 10:18 PM
DayUSeX (ws6+04cav= FTW) wrote:

wtf is that and why would you buy it???, i think it would be cool to mount on your hood and shoot it at people but that is just me


LOL


http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2339406
Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:32 PM
if you get the right side door sill piece then you could mount it there , since that is where the toyota hood release goes

toyota put it on the left side , and used the spot for the hood release on the chevy models







Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:13 AM
97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™) wrote:

if you get the right side door sill piece then you could mount it there , since that is where the toyota hood release goes

toyota put it on the left side , and used the spot for the hood release on the chevy models


we have a winner! and just so you know 60 bucks is cheap since US Customs wont allow these in the USA anymore saying they are bombs...





SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:00 PM
THE HATED ONE wrote:

97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™) wrote:

if you get the right side door sill piece then you could mount it there , since that is where the toyota hood release goes

toyota put it on the left side , and used the spot for the hood release on the chevy models


we have a winner! and just so you know 60 bucks is cheap since US Customs wont allow these in the USA anymore saying they are bombs...


Dude you need to go down to the customs office with a flare just to see them freak out.



Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:12 PM
yea....lets all do it. we can have a big flare party at the border...whoever gets shot first loses.


deleted
Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Wednesday, October 11, 2006 10:39 PM
There is a certain line you draw between being jdm to be cool and being jdm to be jdm...i think this is stradling it.








Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:34 AM
Wow... an accessory that mounts out of sight so no one really knows you got it... that sounds COOL!!

Oh, and while you are at it, change all the stickers under your seats to be in Japanese, so you know its JDM Coolness, but now one else does (or cares).





My Car Domain

Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Thursday, October 12, 2006 12:44 PM
Brenden Griswold wrote:

yea....lets all do it. we can have a big flare party at the border...whoever gets shot first loses.









Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Saturday, October 14, 2006 6:33 AM
JDM is great on an american built car yo.



Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:24 AM
wtf is a "flare kit" anyway?




Re: Toyota Cavalier Flare Kit
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:27 AM
z yaaaa wrote:

wtf is a "flare kit" anyway?


it is a flare that goes inside your car.



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search